6 Ways to Make Any Room into a "Living" Room
How can you infuse that same sense of gathering and relaxation into other rooms in your home?
Natural light, comfortable seating, and thoughtful spaces for family life to unfold, that make each room into a living room.
6 WAYS TO MAKE ANY ROOM
A LIVING ROOM
1. RAISE THE ROOF
2. INCORPORATE PLANTS (SUCCULENTS ARE A PERFECT FIT IN A BRIGHTLY LIT BEDROOM)
3. USE UNIQUE LIGHT FIXTURES -- A CHANDELIER ADDS JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH TO THIS FARMHOUSE BATH
6. INCLUDE MEDIA OUTSIDE YOUR MEDIA ROOM -- MUSIC AND MOVIES IN THE BATH, ANYONE?
4. LAYER A RUG TO DEFINE A HANGOUT SPOT
5. MAKE SPACE FOR READING AND BOOKS
6. USE COMFORTABLE SEATING (AND DITCH THE OFFICE CHAIRS!)
Want to make some changes in your home? Let us Contact You to start planning your project soon.
Like, Share, or Comment to continue the conversation.